So the year was 1998 and I had had my Sony MDS-JE310 Minidisc deck for some time. I can't remember if I just really wanted one, or the prices of...
I have been looking through the Toshiba "Walky" advertisement thread (I use "Walky" in inverted commas as I don't think they were ever labelled as...
After seeing some YouTube videos several months ago testing the Virgin transparent CD by Lorde I had been meaning to buy it, at least partially to...
Hi Everyone, A video came up on my YouTube feed talking about this book on Sony personal audio products....
Hi all, I have been having some trouble accessing the site recently with a couple of different errors. I just wanted to make sure everything was...
This came up on my YouTube feed today, has anyone ever seen or heard of these units? [MEDIA] It is cool as hell, but I can't help thinking this...
So here in Australia we don't have that much of a choice with what we generally call "Op (Opportunity) Shops" or secondhand stores, and the ones...
Sorry, I was not sure quite where I should post this, but the Walkman section seems as good a place as any. This "off-brand Lego" set looks...
I actually joined to answer a question Mister X posed 4 years ago! I guess I would say I am a collector of, especially 80s equipment,...
Separate names with a comma.