Thank you MisterX. I’ll probably fabricate something once I an happy with the overall repair on this one. Right now, I can’t get this to power...
Hi, long shot here, but looking for the plastic ‘HOLD’ and ‘LIVE’ switches off a Panasonic RQ-S40V. Likely the same on a S40 and possibly S90...
Thanks Valentin, funny you say that about the middle gear not coming back enough. Same with the FF, when you initially press it, it can...
Another observation regarding some rubbing/grinding in FF, is that the PLAY gear (green) is extremely close the the ring gear (red) and can...
I managed to swap some components last night. I tried both 10uf at c707 and 47k at r726 and no real change. I don’t think q715 was switching at...
Thank you Valentin! This is extremely helpful. R726 is reading 100k in circuit but I agree, the voltage drop is not as expected so I may try...
Thanks so much for the response Valentin. I may actually have a solenoid I could try - let me check. I assumed it was OK since it worked with a...
Ok, some observations I made on the last transistor that controls the solinoid. The yellow is the base and the blue is the collector. On the...
Hi, I thought I would bump this up before it gets buried too deep. If anyone has any thoughts, that would be much appreciated. I will continue...
Hi, I am working on a nice F100III and was hoping to get some much appreciated help from some schematic experts. The unit is serviced/working...
Ok, fair enough. From the videos it does seem that it does slow down when upside down and then the speed increases as you flip it back (although...
I have worked a number of these and this can be tricky. It does sound to me that the motor is struggling a bit even when you first hit play. I...
I would like to share a some observations on pinch rollers for the WM-100/200/500 series. I have worked on a number of these and there is often...
Success! I picked up 0.1mm on Amazon and wound it up. It is spilling over the channels a bit so 0.07mm would be better. I did 12.5 turns as...
Ok, I just took it apart and I think you are right! 12.5 turns (as it goes to the other side), wire is 0.07mm it seems. I think I can rebuild...
Thank Valentine, sorry for the delayed response but I stopped working on this one (budget unit). I hope to get back to it and check the motor...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Hi everyone, it looks like 2 of the channels on this 3 channel choke (L14) are open circuit on this Aiwa J202MkIII. I...
Some great units for sale, check out @ff.play.rew on instagram for current inventory....
Hi everyone, I am working on a f2068. It is a fairly budget model but I thought I would ask before abandoning the project. The unit is in...
Thanks! I will do the same. Jehr
Separate names with a comma.