Those horns at minimum should be on a switch labeled “Indoor mode / Outdoor mode” or “Regular mode / Party mode”. I would argue there’s no need to...
You won’t be sorry. I’ve been listening to my BB-777 non-stop since I did the horn delete. Before, I couldn’t listen for more than a few minutes...
Indoors both small and very large room. Small room was carpet large room was tile. Sitting at ear level with the 777 was the worst. Overall treble...
Reli, do you own the big Aiwa Backtrack Retro? If so compare an acoustical song w female vocals on both via CD. I used Indigo Girls “Prince of...
The treble on mine was terribly harsh. Pulling the plugs on the horns transformed the machine! I thought that was you on YT! You have a great...
Correct Reli. The coaxials and the horns are running off the first set of channels and the subs off the second set of channels. Do the horn...
NEW FCC ID for the BB-777 https://fccid.io/2APOI-BB777?utm_source=chatgpt.com Biggest news is that it is manufactured by Leotec - same company...
BB-777 Amplifier: What It Actually Is: (ID'd the amp chip while I had the boombox open) The BB-777 uses an STMicroelectronics TDA7388, a...
A COMPLETE CHANGE OF HEART ABOUT THE BB-77'S SOUND QUALITY: I was initially so disappointed by the poor sound quality of my BB-777 that I was...
I hear the hiss too Reli. Exactly as you describe it. I am guessing, but it sounds like amp hiss. I built a DIY BBX last year with an inexpensive...
I received mine a few days ago, and I have very mixed feelings about it. Rob Owens worked incredibly hard to bring this radio to market, so I’m...
That’s one beautiful machine. I had a late 1970’s Craig portable cassette recorder that clearly shares some of the industrial design with this...
It makes me wonder why they chose 2 horns and 2 domes. I sold audio for years back in the mid to late 1980’s…everything from low end boomboxes to...
Any thoughts on the treble when you listened to it? 4 tweeters (2 horn, 2 dome) had me concerned right out of the gate. Two quality domes seem...
Agree Reli. I don’t think the price is unreasonable for the style and rich feature set. Most importantly, I hope it sounds good. My best guess is...
TBH, I was also concerned that the techmoan unit had so many glaring issues. Like Hyperscope stated, all of those issues should have never gotten...
Absolutely glorious.
It does have a built-in battery. The more I use it the happier I am with the purchase. It’s the missing link for the CP-13!
I really like the CP-13 a lot except for the fact that it’s really thin on bass. To qualify that statement - I do not like exaggerated bass in my...
Wondering if anyone has found an off-the-shelf silver metallic color that matches early 80’s Panasonic boomboxes? I just bought an RX-5005 off...
Separate names with a comma.