Stereo2Go forums
Forums Search >

Search Results

Search Again
  1. forrestcowcat
    Thread

    Panasonic cassette Walkmans run out of bass for a reason — two coupling caps, confirmed on the SX73

    Panasonic tape Walkmans get thin in the low end once you turn them up. I compared the RQ-SX53/SX73 service manual (PCB + schematic) with Sony...
    Thread by: forrestcowcat, Sep 27, 2026 at 11:34 PM, 0 replies, in forum: Tech talk
  2. forrestcowcat
    Post

    Panasonic RQ-SX97F/87V Remote/Spoofing

    I have both an SX97F and an SX87V. Same analog skeleton: AN7501, 100μF from the amp to the jack (C134 / C135), 22μF / 4V on the amp rail (C111),...
    Post by: forrestcowcat, Sep 14, 2026 in forum: Gear you want
  3. forrestcowcat
    Thread

    Hi — producer/DJ who mods Panasonic portable players after Sony’s coupling layout

    Hi — new here. I, Forrest Cowcat, produce and DJ. On the side I open Panasonic portable players and change the analog path to match what Sony...
    Thread by: forrestcowcat, Sep 6, 2026, 1 replies, in forum: Introducing myself
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search Again
  • Forgot your password?
Stereo2Go forums
Forums Search >
Stereo2Go forums
  • Forums

    Forums

    Quick Links
    • Search Forums
    • Recent Posts
  • Members

    Members

    Quick Links
    • Notable Members
    • Registered Members
    • Current Visitors
    • Recent Activity
    • New Profile Posts
  • Old_forum
  • Menu
Search

Separate names with a comma.

Useful Searches

  • Recent Posts
More...
  • Contact Us
  • Help
  • Weekly Digest
  • Home
  • Top
  • RSS
  • Terms and Rules
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2016 XenForo Ltd.