1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jvc boombox PCM100

Discussion in 'Gallery' started by sondurum, Jan 30, 2019.

Tags:
  1. sondurum

sondurum New Member

All pictures are original $500 complette with out shipping cost , !shipping cost change depend on shipping area or country.Complette set forward from Turkey Istanbul. payment by only WU money transfer system. I can't use !PAYPAL .All parts are original nothing change any part inside or outside .The boombox never repair all functions are working, tuner section stereo LED appear working with broadcasting . make 1st class for shipping vibration free box any questinon don't hesitate ask to me. Also i have RED one JVC PCM-100
    received_370747787083506.jpeg received_2447211708653992.jpeg received_323893654896436.jpeg received_966958543492967.jpeg

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
    Longman likes this.
  2. Longman

Longman Well-Known Member S2G Supporter

Thank looks a bit more powerful and upmarket than most boxes with detachable cassette players.
    I like the 1980s grid style graphics and frequency response charts on the speakers.

3. nickelindimer

nickelindimer Active Member

OMG! I almost got one of those in red, back in the day. That is, I would have if my parents didn't object to the price. Supposedly it cost more than our television set.

4. Mister X

Mister X Moderator Staff Member

I've got the silver/blue version, I haven't seen the black before. These are very small, very heavy, quality boxes that are extremely good looking. The dual antennas are icing on the cake and the RCA covers on the back are a nice feature, I haven't seen those before either, I might have to find a box of them.