1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scored MacDonald aka from Jcpenny!

Discussion in 'I found this!' started by Ny935, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Ny935

Ny935 Member

Had a chance to get two aka's of this box months ago for $50 each but they weren't in the best shape. So I let them go, but I really like the looks of this box. So I was thrilled when I spotted one in the background of a pic at a local sale, barely noticeable! Scored it the next morning:yahoo. This thing must of sat for years barely used. All there barely a nick or scratch. Motors work but belt gone and play button stuck? Any suggestion on that? Oh, and I got it cheap! Made my weekend first score for the year and my fifteenth box:boogie:

Attached Files:

2. Reli

Reli Well-Known Member

Congrats! I've had 3 different AKA's of that box. They have more features than most so-called "grails"

3. Ny935

Ny935 Member

Thanks, I think it has a great look too! Plus with the controls in front it's stackable(running out of room lol)

4. Reli

Reli Well-Known Member

Believe it or not, this is an AKA......Same rear panel, same dimensions, same tape deck, but different cosmetics and fewer knobs

5. Risingsunproject

Risingsunproject Active Member

like like like!

6. Ny935

Ny935 Member

I read that they're the same, they both look great. I still have to find me a box with a dial that lights up. Then I'll be done:wink2