1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony TC-D5 returns, thank you Sergi

Discussion in 'Chat Area' started by T-ster, Dec 9, 2017.

1. T-ster

T-ster Moderator Staff Member S2G Supporter

So after much deliberation i decided to get a Sony TC-D5 to record my mixtapes on. I was going to go for a Marantz but wanted the best i could.

Once received i contact @Sergi to see if he would be able to service it for me and take care of a couple of issues. I normally take care of all my own repairs but this thing is packed inside and it is all very tight, plus, its a high quality unit and warrants a professional.
    20171209_183353_resized.jpg

Sergi did a fantastic job in a pretty short time, above and beyond what he originally quoted for and he took care of all the issues it had. Now i have a great unit that records fantastically.

Sergi i cant thank you enough for your time, patience and fantastic work. She is a beauty now.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
    Mystic Traveller and nickeccles like this.
  2. Mister X

Mister X Moderator Staff Member

That was a quick turnaround! Looks like a nice little unit, I'm keeping an eye out for one but they seem to be pretty popular these days.

3. Mystic Traveller

Mystic Traveller Well-Known Member

Great cassette-corder! :nodding:

4. Sergi

Sergi Member

Thank you very much for your comments, T-ster. I am very happy to know that your Sony works properly for you.