Merry Christmas bro!
I just see a hotlink sign Rahrah
Open it up, relube and replace belts would be the best start. There is a motor speedadjust pot next to the motor to so you can adjust the speed....
Oh my, that is a collection to end all collections. I wonder are they all working? Never seen so many DDs in one collection... amazing
Woah! Unbelievable collection!
Save your money for something better, Philips have unreliable decks and bad build.
Merry Christmas everyone, and a prosperous 2019
A classy Pioneer, very nice. I like a good Pioneer box as they are not often seen.
Welcome
OP hasnt logged in for a bit, maybe send a pm or contact him through his website : http://www.analogueoctober.com
My god that is a beautiful turntable tho...
These Sharps are so funky with the cool double cassette, i have the model with Spectrum analyser and i love it: [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.