Welcome mate
Hey Max, good to see you over here
That's a nice box, I know what you mean, it's just on the 90s side of boomers the purists dont like so much but i think this is a cool box and i...
Love these little Pannys
I have 3 of these machines and all had failed caps...
Very nice box
That's a beautiful unit
Are you sure the model number is right? Nothing listed for af-wm22
There is a video there, I didn't watch it but may be useful
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=%23&ved=2ahUKEwj4jtbRpcHdAhXPT8AKHbxcABgQwqsBMAB6BAgKEAU&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov
I suggest opening it, taking a picture and letting our wonderful members guide you through it.
If it is on original belts they will undoubtedly need changing and the mech cleaned and lubed inside.
Love it when its a simple fix, well done
Welcome, NYC, great place :thumbup:
Beautiful song and a beautiful video. This song reminds me of one of my best friends, Pat if you read this, miss you brother.
Yeah these are great, a friend of mine has one and I have tried to buy it from him to no avail. Works great just needed the mech lubes and cleaned.
She's a beauty, love these Pannys. While she's not 100 present I have no doubt you will sort it. Great looking box
Lovely pic, welcome to the forum
Argh that's gutting that is, survived for 30+ years then broken up in shitty packing.... Glad you got it running again, repair looks as good as...
The last one sold for $80 US but this is quite a rare model. I would say yours is worth slightly less due to the cosmetic issues.
Separate names with a comma.