I got my first go in a friend's Tesla recently and oh my goodness that thing is astounding...
Love to see boomers on hols doing what they were meant for, great pics.
Buy a new centre gear from Marian and replace it. The additional teeth method was ok while no other option was available. Search for Sony centre...
Hello
Ohhh thats a lovely box to send her off with, the things we do for our kids eh?
LOve these Robo's. we never find them over here :(
Damn 2 beauties there, is that a Tesla?
You can order them via Max on Boomboxery to mate
Welcome to the boards mate
One of Santos best and a cool colour
You don't want to paint a TPS L2, leave it as it is warts and all.
Yeah that looks cool, looks like the upper end of the old Soviet Block boxes. Expensive though as these can usually be picked up pretty cheap.
If it is a dead motor and not caps I do have spares, I fear however it may be caps. Try to turn the motor by hand, if it has sat unused for a long...
Welcome
Unfortunately this unit is the same innards as my wm-f2097 that I have had 3 of. None worked properly and all needed to be recapped. I used them...
Nice unit to get restored, memories of days gone by can be triggered by a unitvlike this. Great job as usual.
A tiny drop of watch oil is all i use.
I have one i picked up recently that i intend to rebelt, i will let you know how i get on.
I would try to pinch the motor head in some pliers with rubber pads added so no marks are left on the brass motor head and work it back and forth...
Practice on something else first! watch this vid to: [MEDIA]
Separate names with a comma.