Very nice, I think I killed my 90's Technics Receiver, I had it hooked to a subwoofer that went boom and now zero sound, it might have taken out...
Back around 2012 the old owner moved to Hoopla Forum Hosting, that was a mess and just plain ugly, I think I quit logging in for a couple years....
Welcome to the forum! My first "real" stereo was a Technics TT and stack of Sony. I actually bought some Technics Speakers first, they were...
I'm wondering if you also mentioned this in the Walkmen Tech Threads, it might get better views, sometimes it gets lonely in the lounge area.
I'm not an expert on this but I was told that, in the past, .PNG was better and smaller data size than .jpg. I've grown to not like .PNG just...
I'm definately not an expert but adding color to the belts might not be a good idea. I think of red rubber bands that have check marks in them...
Still getting error messages......
Someday I'll remember my 90's CAD training and whip some of these out on the 3D printer. Some members have also resin casted parts, our local...
I've been mining some of those brochures, hopefully the photo posting issue will be fix soon. Welcome to the forum!
Sound like an interesting project, we have several very experienced members, hopefully you'll get some responses.
If you haven't seen this thread, one of the greatest forum posts, it might help in your search. Or better yet, it will boggle your mind with how...
Are you using a JIS screwdriver? I put out the call for Walkman Archive in regards to forum issues but haven't heard back yet.........
Welcome to the forum!
I can't post photos, here's the FCC # BNY8885SCR-680 comes up as Kingway Electronics Ltd in Hong Kong.
That looks like the Music Center from the latest Triple R Restoration Video!
One of the best parts of vintage audio is that the big manufacturers had user manuals, service manuals and a ton of catalogs even breaking down to...
I've always had a few of these around but never liked the way you could hear the tape deck motor running, I never thought about the issues if the...
Still can't post photos, I put the Bat Light out for Walkman Archive a couple weeks ago but he's been MIA for a long time. Does anybody here talk...
I don't think the data storage bug hit me until warez got big around 1998, anybody remember the first hacked programs on the net? There used to...
I'm not familar with that model, it looks like something from a department store. I know Continental Edison was a big seller in France. This...
Separate names with a comma.