[ATTACH]
Sony 1989 [ATTACH]
Popeye, 1989 The Sharp Twincam on the top right is so nice looking, anybody have one of these high-end Sharps? [ATTACH]
1981.8 Obviously the Victor JDM Version [ATTACH]
I knew I forgot something....
Welcome to the forum! The owner of the forum, Walkman Archive also does DJ but he calls it CJ (cassette). Interesting project, it would be nice...
We love the equipment brochures, this is one of the hobbies where the paperwork is as valuable as the equipment. [ATTACH]
I couldn't get in last night, something about the server being full. I wonder if the hacked accounts are injecting code somewhere and bloating...
I can't post a screen shot of "A server error has occured" but AI says it has to do with CloudFlare and needs to be adjusted in the forum control...
There's some older discussions on some of these errors over on the XenForo Forum...
Walkman Archive would know, I have no info. The photos seem to trigger the errors. Unfortunately this type of forum needs photos for interactions.
I think most have record, they were kind of a bridge between microcassette and Walkman. The Ingersoll is a little different, I posted a review in...
My last three TT purchases were linear, I don't have any high-end linear but I'll take heavy mid-level any day. One is a Sears (department store)...
I'm cranking this one, are you? [MEDIA]
Welcome! Don't worry about translations, we usually can figure out what people mean.
Still having issues, it looks like storage errors and I can't post photos.
I used to dream about having enough equipment to fill every hole on the back of my audio, MD, DAT, TT, cassette, etc. I thought by the end of the...
It looks like it was 55,800 Yen, roughly $357.00 USD back then. Not a lot of money but it kind of shows in the plain-ness of the design.
1981 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.