There is a mix with 2Pac & Joyce Sims that really I like. Its a great match. Back in the days used to listen a lot Joyce Sims on my DD3 while...
Sony CF-580 is a very nice box. Not ghettoblaster loud, but it sounds super nice. Imo one of the best sounding Sony's indoor radio's from that...
Thanks :) That there would be a red one was probably just a dream. I had to use Google to figure out why I thought that. A nice example of wishful...
Really a lovely looking box! I’ve heard there are also a red and a white JDM? versions! Didn't member MT have them from Japan? I’m a big fan of...
My guess is that there was no room for a battery pack and transformer in the small device. So they made a separate battery and power pack....
I've never seen that battery pack either. I've always thought it was a nice model. A truly beautiful early 80s mini JVC. If I ever come across one...
Probably the fm receivers need adjustment. You need equipment to do that, except for stereo as there is a stereo pilot adjuster pot. This is a...
The MIC-in has a very high gain for the very small microvolt levels coming from a microphone. So you need the feed it with very very low level...
Personally, I'm always interested in "no love" boxes from other continents. Because sometimes they're equipment that's very rare in my own region....
Very nice brochures! Thanks for uploading I do recognize so much stuff! Whats funny is that the RX-C39 and SL-N5 turntable stand must be so...
Yes I have seen it in person. But I didn't really see what to do with it, as the PC-5 has a good handle normally so not much use to have it in a...
Super nice find! A fascinating machine! Such an important step in boombox development. It exudes real quality with all the chrome details. I...
Your welcome MT :) There is more imho. It is about the local rise of UK and US pop music, the musical freedom, the top 40 radio format for example...
104W rms and only 6,81Kg. The power to weight ratio is really getting better these days! The design is not my thing. Although I do like the green...
The vol/tre/bass knobs look the same as the volume knob of a National 5410. It is difficult to see from the photo whether the size corresponds. I...
It is important that you like your boomboxes yourself. Paying a lot of money to buy something that everyone likes is not interesting and gets...
Separate names with a comma.