My donation has been sent. This site invaluable with lots of nice people with common interests and so much useful information.
How do I donate? I don’t see any donate button.
[ATTACH]
I've had this for quite a while but only now gotten around to fix it. Sold as working and it's was working but with high W&F and badly working...
Issue is 100% gone, it's been working fine ever since.
Going back to my original problem with the DC2 with sound dropping out and fluctuating LED this has now been solved. I was fooled by this one as I...
Thanks! Yes it could simply be for the cable but its not a good fit.
I've tried to locate a user manual for this, anyone have it? Also, anyone knows what this detail is? See picture.[ATTACH]
I have made some progress with the Dolby C issue on the DC2 with pointy head. Done from before without fixing Dolby decoding All electrolytic...
Dolby C decoding not quite as it should be. Sound is great but there is a slight cutoff/compression of the reverberation in the music that I don’t...
I think you're right regarding caps. Also I have replaced the output caps previously for better bass response. Current draw is 89mA@2.8V supply....
Through the magic of search ;-) https://stereo2go.com/forums/posts/91019/
Hi, One of my DC2 has started to develop a issue with sound dropping out/totally muted for approx 0.5sec. This happens very occasionally, once...
Been on the lookout for a blue DD for a long time, looks almost impossible to find for a resonable price. [ATTACH]
Finally got around to try to fix it. My idea was to glue it from both sides while using a heat-shrink tubing just to keep the glue out from the...
Got a nice green WM-DD but with a broken off standoff where the stop button resides. Has anyone succeeded in repairing this or is it a lost...
I guess the original DC2 case is not leather. The surface disconnects from the backing so yes, I assume there is no fix for this. Actually tried...
Is there any way to preserve the original DC2 case? I have 3 of them, one in great condition which I would like to preserve as best as possible....
Just go myself a new oscilloscope, the FNIRSI DPOS350P and I must say this works great for me. Many nice features and easy of use. Made myself a...
Separate names with a comma.