1-2 hours a day. I more or less fully moved from streaming to cassette and walkmans as I realised how much more I appreciate music this way. I do...
Thanks, Yes, I can confirm it now. Exchange worked fine, unfortunately it wasn't the problem. Most likely a cracked solder joint or broken trace....
Hi, Do anyone know if these jacks are the same and interchangable?' /Rune
This is roughly what I use (in quantity order): Maxell XLII / XLII S TDK SA TDK SAX BASF Chrome Maxima II Fuji Metal Maxell UDII / UDII S TDK MA...
I prefer Dolby C due to its better suppression but i record all my albums with Dolby B on one side and C on the other side of the cassette for...
Thanks, that was useful. I recon the ticking is from a broken gear, I was thinking I would see if I can fix the noise before attempting to fix the...
Btw, I have read this: https://stereo2go.com/forums/threads/sony-wm-10-take-up-reel-advice-needed.3625/#post-56073 Just wondering if someone can...
Just got this beautiful WM-20 mainly for a display piece as it's in great physical condition. It was sold as working but with a high motor noise...
Thanks @Valentin , this is really helpful. I’ll see if i get it for a decent price.
Thanks, bad capacitors is something I count on. I’m more concerned if there are plastic parts that break with age and have no replacements.
I have the possibility to get one of this, don’t know the price yet. The item is untested (assume not working) and in quite decent condition. What...
I’m quite happy with the eartips but might try a 3rd party at some point. I think this video suggest some:...
Fully agree, the 701 is a wonderful Walkman, great sound, Dolby C and in my opinion a good W&F for a compact player. I would say the only...
Thanks @Valentin for a great guide. Finally got my hands on a reasonably priced TPS-L2 and got it working nicely with the help of this guide....
Has anyone actually got Dolby C to work well on these models? I cannot get rid of the pumping effect (that was also evident in Techmoans video) no...
Agree Mega Bass is useless, made for headphones made back in the day.
The NAK T-100 Audio Analyzer software, is it good/worth the money? I'm looking for a SW like this for Mac OS, currently I use Windows computer to...
Yes, I do watch Cassette Comeback. I came from a purist point of view a couple of years ago with a resonable high end B&W setup with all...
Interesting what you write about sound quality, the different players definitely have different sound signature and maybe it is about taste what...
It is a kind of novelty for me. I remember when it was launched, never really saw the appeal and minidisc seemed like a better solution. I've...
Separate names with a comma.