Man i love that black Fisher with the blue woofers, so nice
Welcome Rob, what are your interests?
I swear i had a Toshiba aka of this some time ago. Nice little box to.
I dont know how you do it Nick, £22 is giving that away! Condition looks incredible:thumbup:
Yes, this is a most useful thread, stickied.
Alright Anders
I thought you meant reel cassettes, they are tough to find and expensive but unfortunartely Ebay is the best option.
The reason these posts get such responses at Boomboxery and to an extent here is that people join, get a value for something they find then...
I have a couple of these to do also, love the model but bit of a pain I need to recap them both.
Good they are from a friend to
Mach you are in good company here, dont be shy then, tell us, what are you fixing? We may be able to help :thumbsup:
Welcome Cameron, its like that sometimes, whether it walkmans or boomboxes, its hard to have just one!
Such a good machine, how you like the sound? I think they are amazing for the size.
Hey thats looking great, some proper hifi gear, not the the little bluetooth kisspooch devices most people have these days :laugh::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Boom! Working ok?
Great story and a nice iconic box. Lucky to still have his childhood box to.
Best walkman period. Great score
Welcome mate
[MEDIA] Have a look at this vid, about 12 mins in, slightly different model but same belt path.
Hi David, what a cool 15 year old, dont see many of your age enjoying analog delights. Well done :thumbsup:
Separate names with a comma.