Blimey that seems to work real well to, what a great score. Same as you i have not really played with r2r much yet but I'm sure I will find one at...
I have one of these apart at the moment, I will try to remember to snap a pic tonight
I didnt know who he was until just now! Sounds like he has a big adventure planned tho, all the best to him.
Yeah that is an amazing score for the UK, finding one locally takes all the hassle out of the deal, not counting the 400 mile road trip :D Its...
Thanks Nick, when I have it apart again I will take some pics. She's a bit cold lump and I'd like to get this last issue sorted :thumbsup:
Ha, fantastic!
Yes indeed, i have the square grill model to :thumbsup:
Fantastic, i sat riveted and marvelled at the engineering in there. Glorious thanks for the vid.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] THe only thing i can't seem to fix is the LED VU meters are completely non operable, no life. I don't know what up...
So i picked up a Rising 20/20 from Germany after a heads up from TRC-931 (thanks Chris) with the intention of fixing my current fairly mint one....
Moved to correct subforum, you will get better responses here.
Are you looking for a boombox or walkman? I would look on Kijii or whatever its called and local classifieds to see if you can find something...
Damn it works great, very nice thing!
What a corker! Boxed to! Jeez i would literally not know what to do if i found one of them at the boot sale.
I would test it, it must have sat for a long time and as we know they are better used than sat. Worth a quick test just to establish operability....
Sought after micro cassette player, dont see them often and they usually sell well. There is one listed on a foreign ebsy for £375 at the moment...
Possibly a dirty switch or a broken leaf inside the switch. Dirty seems likely.
You are too kind but it is threads like this that makes Stereo2go the go to resource and keeps people coming back for more. It is such a good...
Great to see this thread back up and running with a new summer approaching
Really nice layout and makes browsing the site much easier :thumbsup:
Separate names with a comma.