At the end of the day it doesn't matter if he paid the queen £1000 to test it, if it doesn't work it doesn't work. Open a case with ebay if he...
Unbelievable, this is so much effort to wade through patents and bring us this rich history. I love every update to this thread and we are so...
Others may chime in but these are commonly held together by tabs. I just did one of these and started by loosening it near the battèry compartment...
Beautiful mini Deech and glad to see you back. My peace and blessings to your mum
Wow that looks great, with the newly painted roofers it looks like new
50 quid for one of these, bargain. The feel good factor of finding one in the wild, priceless.
Yeah these are great boxes, they are built so well and sound far better than expected. Same as you mine arrived fully working and not needing a...
Very cool! Now that is what i call juxtaposition, touch screen and a tape player :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Beautiful! These are some of the best boxes anywhere, what a great find
Welcome, whatcha got?
Very nice, looks great in red
Hmmm I just deleted 3 threads and banned a Chinese user also, seems there may be a fair bit of it at the moment. Keep reporting anything you see...
Here was mine: [ATTACH]
Yeah there was a big crowd, Bang and Olufsen were there too doing a record deck giveaway which i entered. Im in the UK, I believe the 2500 units...
Bootsale season is well underway and i found a couple of nice things today: Panasonic RX-C41 lovely little thing, fully working but tape section...
Really taking shape Nev, looks awesome
I went along and queued up in the morning, good thing i did as i grabbed the last three cassettes in the store. I got the AC/DC re-release of Back...
Its pretty small, i do however have a selection of minis so if smaller is on the cards i could recommend something else. That is probably small...
I have loads of suggestions but i keep coming back to this one, Panasonic RX-C45. It has a lovely deck, a sensitive tuner, loads of features and...
Welcome Brian
Separate names with a comma.