Hey all, i did post about this before but no joy so im trying again. I have a P202 missing its battery case/cover from the bottom, i'd really love...
Hey Sergei thanks for reply! Any tapes recording on the TCD5 have a balance issue when played back in a walkman, tapedeck or boombox. One channel...
Sorry it was suppossed to read TC D5 i have a brain glitch...
Hey all, So i had my Sony TC-150 serviced by Sergei and it works a treat but seems when i record a cassette one channel seems higher than the...
Yeah thats some BS, please let me know the username so i can add to my ban list :thumbup:
Wow Dave that looks great and there are some super clean examples there, nice clean display.
[MEDIA]
Very nice Dave, does the solar bit all still work?
Beautiful mini, Sanyo really were the greatest
Welcome to the club :D
Lovely to have your mothers old walkman, the WM101 looks great to :thumbup:
You take care of yourself Nick
Hey Martin, you are in good company! We all love these old machines. I think finding a non working m70 for 20 to 40 euros will be hard but I wish...
Yes that sounds like a great many of us so you will be in good company here. What boxes do you have so far and do you have a fave?
Oh god Auto, Johnnys arrival could be literally that, a birthing tape! I hope im wrong and its Johnny arriving at an airport......
Unfortunately modern music is very oversaturated, artificially pronounced bass and frequency pumped in the places needed to make it sound great on...
Welcome Jerry, sounds like you are in the right place to collect these gems. What is next on your list to acquire?
Very cool, the Marantz is a great machine and an awesome deck to record on. Welcome to the forums!
Wow that's sounds interesting Auto, I'm guessing there are no prerecoded tapes for itvjustvself made ones? Look forward to some snaps
Some beautiful things there and love the pictures thank you :) I wonder how much the DC2 was?
Separate names with a comma.