Great lunchtime find! Not sure but that colour looks legit
I will take some shots for ya at some point Nick. I have a non working one here. Radio presets work but no tuner, tape deck works i think.
It's always comforting to see that goose pic next to a thread again, makes me feel all is right with the world. Deech and Northerner are both...
Great job Nick, you are a wizard with decks as they always sound so stable.
Wow what is that? Is that a vinyl cover?
Both members withdrew by their own choice, there were no bans. I don't know what to add at this stage without treading old ground.
Yeah this is a brilliant effort and we are all very grateful, as per your pm, yes happy to help with pics. Thanks for all your work
I have one of these, great box, great sound. I like it a lot
Brilliant intro...
I remember you were looking for a CS-M1 so i take it you found one. Ebay germany?
Yeah stunning deck on these
A Sony CFS-99 ! Beautiful box and what a legend Sal is, a real gent. Not just for the gift but he is a general all round thoughtful, helpful kind...
This Panasonic series are great, culminating with the cobra tops. How's the sound on this model?
Nice, in like that little Tosh a lit.
Seems like the people have spoken!
Nice! Printed on clear pvc?
I think there was unhappiness with the current logo and its lack of boomboxes (save for the glimpse of a 90s Panasonic) and having a new logo with...
I have this tape and i have to say the recording is pretty good!
Welcome aboard, that Philips/Maggy you bought have really good low volume sound to, great first box and a bargain. As Northerner says it starts...
You have obviously never heard a decent minidisc player as my experience is quite the opposite, I think the quality is fantastic. A home recorded...
Separate names with a comma.