Hello and welcome!
I have a few of this range of Panasonics, my first boombox in the 90's was an RX-FT500, so I recognised the shape of the speakers and the handle....
Hello and welcome, would love to see some pictures of your collection
Looks like a Panasonic from the RX-FT line [ATTACH]
This is the same as my Cosmel WS-688, even down to the colour! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Now that is identical to the ESC clone I have, even the colour is the same!
Identical to this one I have! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I had one of the Transforming watches shown on the back of the box when I was a kid. Wish I still had it now!
I always find these types of articles very subjective, it's just someone's opinion and may not be yours. There are some lovely players in that...
Good to have you back Hugo! I'm sorry for all the problems you've had, but it seems like you have the right way of getting through it all. I find...
Hello and welcome to the club!
Mini meet?
Hello! I'm not far from you! I'm based in Redhill! Welcome aboard!
I don't have one but would love to own one, however, the price has always put them out of reach for me. I honestly wouldn't mind which version,...
I am loving the looks of this unit, just the kind of thing Sony excelled at. How does it sound? Nice write-up as well, looks a pain to fix but...
Good to see you back! I see your location is shown as Sussex, anywhere near Brighton? Only reason I say is that whenever I go to Brighton for...
Maybe we should all meet up for the next one, always good to put a face to a forum name!
Some nice items there! I will have to visit one of these one-day, Tonbridge isn't that far away from me, my mum used to be the manager of Stead...
Separate names with a comma.