I bought a Toshiba XR-J9 from a charity shop for £10 a few years back out of sheer curiosity! It's a neat player and sounds pretty good. When I...
Sony CFD-W888? I'd love one of these myself! Or the D5....
Any of these? The first one is the CFD-DW88 that StaticAudio mentions above, has a double cassette deck similar to the Sharp ones that had one...
I have a few Sony portable speakers, I have to buy them when I see them!
That has a striking resemblance to an Aiwa CS-J1 [ATTACH]
I also love the way they highlight the 'features' on units like this, 'soft eject' 'high speed dubbing' as if they are unique to this product,...
I am a massive fan of the Sony FH units and have a few of these now. I also like the MHC systems too, I mut get round to posting some pictures up...
From Wikipedia "Ghost Town" is a song by the British two-tone band the Specials, released on 12 June 1981. The song spent three weeks at number...
I have a KT-AS 10 in my collection, though tbh, I haven't really tried to use it yet, but it is absolutely tiny! I think I have the radio module...
[ATTACH] I was lucky enough to get a CDP-17F when I was sent the FH-209W for free from a kind gentleman on Boomboxery, I just covered the...
I think that timer is part of the 22 series, I have this picture I saved many years ago from The Vintage Knob website that shows all of the...
Could you show how you wired that up please? This would potentially make any car stereo with a cd player a donor unit! Nice idea!
PM the site admin?
The robot is Robbie The Robot from Lost in Space The whole film is full of easter eggs and homages to the sci-fi genre in general. Look at all...
I believe ABBA did a film where a reporter was following them around their concerts, trying to get the killer scoop on the band. I've never seen...
My room would look like that now, if I had one of my own!
The tuner in the first picture with the sliders next to it is a Sony ST-80F with the amplifier TA-88 next to it. I'm not sure on anything else...
We had these at my middle school for blasting out the hymns in morning assembly
His shop has wayyyyy to much cool stuff, he should give some to me! If it wasn't for the postage, I'd buy from him
What is the floppy-disc like slot next to the cd-player for?
Separate names with a comma.