Eneloops! Charged not in the device but a separate charger.
As those 3 SMD caps continue to leak they will etch away the copper trace and pads / landing. Don't leave it too long. It is a really relatively...
I only replaced the three (3) old leaking 100uf SMD aluminum capacitors with Nichicon 100uf audio caps. Not SMD but "normal" hole through variety....
Basically they just needed to add a switch to toggle those horns on or off. Good to know. Purchasers just need to crack open their new boombox and...
:delighted:
Replace that "bad middle gear" even if it "looks ok". Clean the pin / shaft it is on thoroughly of old grease and hard residue. Use floss or fine...
Thoughtful and respectful posts @Jam_On_It ... hmmm. I would not be the right customer for one of these either. I too hope they sell a lot of...
That's one passionate and lengthy and nicely written essay on this Sandisk MP3 player! Cool. Interesting side note: Now around 2008 I picked up...
The large radio tuning / frequency table "display window thing" is noteworthy and being on top like that. Interesting. I still prefer discrete...
Wow Mister X you managed to score this one?! 1975-1977 period. Seems to have been the height of the Mono-Box era. (Yes I like some of these...
Re-replace the headphone coupling caps and clean every board trace / pad before during and after should do the trick. Oh and pictures please! :wink:
So I just watched that Techmoan video review. He noted so many issues... scary... the bumpbox team seemingly corrected them as a result. That's...
Two more dumpster find boomboxes. In April there was a JVC RC-ST1 which even had the remote control - but missing a cassette button. The mode...
Always inspirational to see ground up 3D print builds to restore missing parts :thumbsup: For Sony, I noticed some months ago an e-bay store,...
I wonder how they are really stored to keep the dust off. A nod to rare the D-J50 :thumbsup:
No I gave it away to a new home...
Good to see they got this much interest and $$$ :thumbsup: I wonder what they will work on after the 777?
Listening to a rebuilt re-capped upgraded and calibrated Nakamichi ZX-7 was a spiritual experience that left walman's in the dust including even...
Interesting add-on solution! Reading up on the Fossi SK-01 amp I see it has a built in 2500mAh battery.
6 total... you have to replace that 5th one that is a silver metal 100uf SMD that leaks - just like the headphone one. Removing these SMD (Surface...
Separate names with a comma.