Great idea, I like it :thumbsup: Cool boxes. I don't need any more right now though :scratch2: I have that Hitachi 3D5 to give away / trade. I...
I use the Discman players frequently! But how to store them? On a table or shelf and they get thick with dust in only 1 week. Just trying to keep...
Amazon has "Mooca natural wood Tempered glass top jewelry display case". They also have a smaller one suitable for one device. I tried one and...
Yup hair dryer... or touching each component works too (best to power on battery heh). And I also did that a few times to locate faulty...
I forgot to add that I would never actually buy this we-are-rewind boombox myself. And that's ok because this product is not aimed at retro loons...
Hey James are you back with us again?
Nice to see the effort of a new 2025 boombox. One has to give some respect and understanding for the tremendous gamble and effort of even trying...
Welcome back then! Unlike other forums, viewers / readers don't need to register to see pictures. At least that was true last year! So no need to...
Interesting concept. I wonder how many they have sold these last couple of years? I will go look up youtube vids of this now. Out of curiosity...
Nostalgia makes 99% of them special and the other 1% are special because they actually sound good and were well designed works of industrial art...
Maybe just the headphone coupling electrolytic capacitors that are directly on the 3.5 headphone out jack. Otherwise, yeah, this one has a lot of...
Really nice result! Also interesting that the place for the RGB controller was already there... such circumstances are indicators of destiny. The...
That actually was an informative video Mr X. All these defunct electronics / audio boombox manufacturers seem to have died similar deaths....
Wind up gramophones is an interesting subject - I have thought about those a number of times over the years - as an almost ideal long term music...
A nice introductory post that is well thought out is worth a lengthy reply! It's always interesting to read of people getting back into physical...
It is almost guaranteed that there are many, perhaps a dozen or more, models of Discman that use the same spindle platter. The difficulty is in...
Good question, I always assumed they were "supports" of some kind. Rip them off and ignore them. Just a junk gimmick of some sort :biggrin:
Well, I don't have any of the old Sony headphones, so I shouldn't even be commenting... (But I always use the cheap little Koss SportaPro for...
Clean inside of 3.5mm socket with alcohol on a cotton swap (Q-tip) that has been stripped down to fit. Remove the heavy oxidation that is bound to...
That's cool! I wonder if I will still be around at 82? Will head over and read your other posts now!
Separate names with a comma.