I was reading about first generation Playstation as CD player back in... 2010 timeframe? That stereophile article must have been one of them. I...
D-600 was a car player hence the simple display. Color is an ugly faded gray :scratch2: different than the usual though... Thanks for buying one...
Yeah those ads with crazy dream prices... :nodding: Then ones shows up for normal sane price... I know how that is! Maybe made by National...
Interesting. I have never heard about this problem before. Makes some sense though. Old electronics being prone to mass interference from modern...
Nice tuning dial and overall design. Being so heavy it must have a lot of metal inside. I would say it is guaranteed good quality :thumbsup:...
I would put the DC adapter under scrutiny. Measure the output voltage under a load. Try another adapter with lower measured voltage. Observe any...
I just had to return and refute that strongly as I can't stand Enigma :biggrin: In regards Delerium Sementic Spaces, one amusing discogs review...
Yes adding back in a noise floor could be it in some cases. Somewhat off topic - and about digital listening - sometimes it can be great and not...
A tremendous guide and help to all those that will undoubtedly find this in the coming years! This is an impressive effort of itemization and...
Around 2010. Google will turn up some good comprehensive reviews.
There are a great many issues. Often it is a failure due to SMD capacitor leakage. Reading through Kaosun's repair site forums one also gets an...
In a nutshell yes. I struggle with it. Trying to understand how. I had read about this phenomena for a few years and wanted to experience it...
Fun idea. Tried searching e-bay but no luck. "Nagaoka hand winder" is what Google said the spelling was.
Olympus LS-11 "Linear PCM Recorder" that runs on 2AA battery sounds great. It does make a very nice and suitable Digital Audio Player in my...
SEQ-50 is interesting, I thought of trying one, the added hiss is a non starter, but then I searched for other alternatives and there are many....
SY-8801 "Beautiful Radio" is about $20 on e-bay. After 4 months I sent for another "spare". It is a good little radio. 4AA runs it for about 5...
That Technics deck indeed have the correct coarse thread machine screws: Perfect fit and I got the feet on correctly :thumbsup: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Thread checker is good idea... might be worth getting one too.
Yeah the JVC is heavy. I still have it. Put the 5 disc CD player outside and someone took that quickly. The Technics deck, I had that apart...
It's not a boombox but there was no other suitable I found this! section to put it: A fresh find in the corner of the Parkade the other day....
Separate names with a comma.