Upgrade capacitors and then run the D-35 line out into an old Headroom Ultra Desktop Amp with fancy headphones and it will sound a bit better...
Well there we have it. An important warning to all those out there who have nice stuff and no one to leave it to when they pass on.
That's cool, I can get that :thumbsup: The first Sony Walkman I ever encountered and used was a yellow Sony WM-F73 around 1988. My dad got it...
The green circuit traces have been broken off the board and damaged etc., I have seen several Sony CF cassette radio's on e-bay over the last...
Those are Polystyrene / Polystyrene film capacitors. Google image that term and you will see results that look just like the one you show. C157...
PartsStore does not seem to have that cross reference parts feature anymore. The feature that showed what other models share the same part. Maybe...
Great news. Nice to read of a solution like this :thumbsup: Inspirational and renews my faith in humanity. Yes really :bigthumbsup:
Not in stock, I called the 1-885-975-6831 and spoke with a representative, said I could place an order though. And I said "oh really, for a part...
The Sony D-465 / D475 takes the same spindle motor as the cheap Sony D-E451. There are a ton on e-bay. Try to buy one that has low hours. Hard to...
Slightly off topic maybe: In the last year or so I am now into finding multiple versions of a given song / track. Taken from original releases,...
Interesting. I wonder if it really is the D-777 Discman motor and optical sled and it really is in stock? I feel like trying to call them and find...
It is worth getting this D6C fully repaired and restored by Deb64 or Valentin here on the forums. Especially since it is sentimental and was a...
The question is: What other models use the same motor as D-777? And there used to be a site that listed all that info. Back in 2006 I was on...
Looks like someone did a transplant once upon a time.
I think someone "transplanted" the entire optical pick up block and sled assembly into this D-99 from a similar model. Either because that is what...
Different motor shaft diameter I believe. This D-99 may be a later model when they transitioned to the newer CD spindle type.
A picture is required to determine more... :thumbsup:
What a shame :frown:
I am guessing these are all being sold on e-bay. How does one find this seller and keep an eye on the listings?
Good price. The DDIII is tempting me... though I expect it will (eventually one day) need a cracked gear replaced and all that service.
Separate names with a comma.