Hello and sorry for replying so late! I sell a lot of pre-owned gear and usually they are either trade-ins or consignment. If you are ever...
[MEDIA]
[MEDIA] • Artist: The Beatles • Album: Magical Mystery Tour • Title: Fool On The Hill • Year: 1981 • Label: Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab – MFSL...
[MEDIA] • Artist: Heatwave • Album: Central Heating • Title: The Groove Line • Year: 1977 • Label: GTO – GTLP 027 ______________ Original...
[MEDIA] • Artist: CHIC • Album: Risqué • Title: A Warm Summer Night • Year: 1979 • Label: Atlantic – SD 16003 ______________ Original Source...
Thanks to both. You are very kind! Yeah I decided I am not going to have that same tech keep working on my Nak Dragon so off it will go to...
Thank you KJ! Long time man! Yes I made that recording myself from streaming if you can believe that! If you have a great digital rig it comes out...
[MEDIA] • Artist: 10,000 Maniacs • Album: MTV Unplugged • Track: Candy Everybody Wants • Year: 2024 • Label: Elektra – R1 726868 ______________...
[MEDIA] • Artist: Blues Company • Album: Hot And Ready To Serve • Track: Dark Day • Year: 2007 • Label: In-Akustik – NAK 9081 CD • Source: Qobuz...
[MEDIA] PLEASE NOTE: Tape dropouts at the beginning of this recording are likely from having used a recycled tape ______________ Recording •...
Separate names with a comma.