[MEDIA] PLEASE NOTE: Tape dropouts at the beginning of the recording are likely from having used a recycled tape ______________ Recording •...
[MEDIA] • Artist: Bob Marley & The Wailers • Album: Legend (The Best Of Bob Marley And The Wailers) • Track: Satisfy My Soul • Year: 1984 •...
[MEDIA] • Artist: Bob Marley & The Wailers • Album: Legend (The Best Of Bob Marley And The Wailers) • Track: Waiting In Vain • Year: 1984 •...
[MEDIA] • Artist: Donovan • Album: The Hardy Gurdy Man • Track: Get Thy Bearings • Year: 2025 • Label: IMPEX Records – IMXLP6055 ______________...
Sale Price: $600.00 (buyer pays shipping) [ATTACH] Excellent 3-Head Cassette Deck with Dolby B/C HX PRO. Fully serviced with new belts, heads &...
[MEDIA] • Artist: Charly Antolini • Album: Knock Out 2000 • Track: Arabian Desert Groove • Year: 1999 • Label: Inak – INAK 9053 • Source: Qobuz...
[MEDIA] • Artist: Rush • Album: Moving Pictures • Track: The Camera Eye • Year: 1981 • Label: Mercury – 6337 160 • Source: 15 ips Master Tape...
[MEDIA] • Artist: Warren Zevon • Album: Excitable Boy • Track: Werewolves Of London • Year: 1978 • Label: Asylum Records – 6E-118 • Source: 15...
Thanks @Mister X! To be honest, in my later years I’ve come to accept that Aiwa tape decks are real sleepers and tremendous bang for the buck. I...
[MEDIA] • Artist: Gentle Giant • Album: Octopus • Track: The Advent Of Panurge • Year: 1972 • Label: Vertigo – 6360 080 (U.K.) ______________...
[MEDIA] • Artist: Crosby, Stills & Nash • Album: CSN • Track: Dark Star • Year: 2025 • Label: Analogue Productions – APA 021-45 • Atlantic 75...
Thank you! :thumbsup2: Oz
[MEDIA] Willkommen – Cabaret Nakamichi 680ZX Cassette Tape Deck Recording Presentation • Artist: Harold Prince In Association With Ruth Mitchell...
Haha! Awesome! Well I hope you find some of your old tapes! This one appears to be a 1978 original and it still sounds so good! Though I won't...
Thanks! I am pleased you noticed it. And this is not any ol' JVC. This is considered by many the BEST JVC ever made. Legendary. It is the famed...
[MEDIA] • Artist: Deep Purple • Album: Machine Head • Track: Highway Star • Year: 1974 • Label: Warner Bros. Records – P-10130W (Japanese...
[MEDIA] • Artist: Van Halen • Album: Van Halen I • Title: Atomic Punk • Year: 1978 • Label: Reprise Records – W4 26420 ______________ •...
[MEDIA] PHONOGRAM TRAVELING TAPE PROJECT 2023 THEME: MOVIE SOUNDTRACKS, TV SHOWS & COMMERCIALS & BROADWAY SHOW MUSICALS ( Official launch date:...
[MEDIA] PHONOGRAM TRAVELING TAPE PROJECT 2023 THEME: MOVIE SOUNDTRACKS, TV SHOWS & COMMERCIALS & BROADWAY SHOW MUSICALS Official launch date:...
I've just launched the latest edition of the Phonogram Traveling tape Project. Here is a sample of one of the recordings I recorded on my Side....
Separate names with a comma.