You're very welcome! I have three more to post so please lookout for them. # 3 was just posted (The Police - Tea In The Sahara • Nakamichi...
Oh man you have to do it! Crossing my fingers!
Enjoy! [MEDIA] Oz LTBS/Phonogram
Thank you! And to answer your question, yes! I am seeing a bit of a (cult level?) upswing in all things audio cassette when I am out and about in...
Just revised the second video I posted yesterday. That too had the wrong title so I hope you'll like that one as well. It's the Earl Klugh /...
Whoops! Good catch! Ha! As soon as I hop back in from my laptop I’ll make the correction! Clearly I copy & pasted the title from a previous video...
Nakamichi Reference Recording - Cabo Frio/Earl Klugh • Original Master Recording High Fidelity Cassette [MEDIA] Enjoy! Oz Let There Be Sound,...
The Firebird Suite 1919 [Excerpt] - Original Master Recording • High Fidelity Cassette SAMPLER CASSETTE Enjoy! [MEDIA] Oz Let There Be Sound,...
Separate names with a comma.