Stereo2Go forums
Forums Search >

Search Results

Search Again
  1. heretic_doll
    Post

    Sony WM-30 Recap Question

    I was skeptical about being told that the sound quality is really THAT bad, I figured it had to be user error or someone chasing audiophile...
    Post by: heretic_doll, Sep 18, 2026 in forum: Tech talk
  2. heretic_doll
    Thread

    Sony WM-30 Recap Question

    Hey folks, I’m working on bringing a Sony WM-30 back to life. It’s a gorgeous red model with a clean faceplate, absolutely no corrosion and the...
    Thread by: heretic_doll, Sep 17, 2026, 4 replies, in forum: Tech talk
  3. heretic_doll
    Thread

    Hello from North Carolina

    Hi all, I just started getting back into cassettes and stereo equipment for personal use this year. So far this year I've repaired a Yamaha K-340...
    Thread by: heretic_doll, Sep 17, 2026, 1 replies, in forum: Introducing myself
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search Again
  • Forgot your password?
Stereo2Go forums
Forums Search >
Stereo2Go forums
  • Forums

    Forums

    Quick Links
    • Search Forums
    • Recent Posts
  • Members

    Members

    Quick Links
    • Notable Members
    • Registered Members
    • Current Visitors
    • Recent Activity
    • New Profile Posts
  • Old_forum
  • Menu
Search

Separate names with a comma.

Useful Searches

  • Recent Posts
More...
  • Contact Us
  • Help
  • Weekly Digest
  • Home
  • Top
  • RSS
  • Terms and Rules
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2016 XenForo Ltd.