Did a battery run time test with the D-555 doing intermittent listening over a 6 day period. Using the above e-bay BP-2EX battery I noted the...
I'm not sure I recall that M6 thread, having skipped a lot of Surefire discussions, I was mainly into long run time doomsday lighting etc,. Was...
Oops I missed all these updates! Take a break for a few days and this is what happens. OK you may be able to file down the excess length. But...
Cool. I bet I read your posts back in the day :biggrin: Small world. I put together a Mag85 with all FiveMega parts and an AW soft start...
Yes I am contemplating the NiMh cells. As a longtime flashlight aficionado over on CandlePowerForums I can attest that one of the best places to...
Use the search within his channel for "Aiwa CS-600" https://www.youtube.com/@Cassette2Go/search?query=Aiwa%20CS-600
And I spent some time reading a lot of comments below that video over on youtube. Good important video, priceless comments, well worth a study.
Wow! Mr.X that looks to be right service manual I think... a nice 11.4mb .pdf file at archive.org! Looking through the manual (I see various...
At least the belts come up and are available from some decent sellers like webspareparts who source the EU made ones. They also have an e-bay...
Might be as simple as disintegrated belts. At this stage they are going to have to be replaced anyway. Motor may be so quiet it can't be heard,...
Older music was better in terms of "loudness wars". Google that term if you are not familiar. A lot of the new music (though the trend is...
I often wonder what happened to the army of fresh young engineers at Sony that were creating all sorts of masterpieces. By the early 2000's they...
I didn't know either. Just a format that combines the worst of both worlds in my opinion. Tons to go wrong. Digital tape always reminds me of the...
Separate names with a comma.