Had the time to finish the Sanyo M-2448 yesterday. New belts from turntableneedles fit very well. Their belt size / name I will have to post...
I have heard this before, Mastercard blocking all of Asia purchases, maybe Visa are ok, guess that is a solution? I am surprised Paypal blocks...
Glad to hear you sold more! :thumbsup:
When I was a child I never had a boombox or a Walkman. Because I kind of came along at the end of that period and missed it. So I am compensating...
I bet these e-bay sellers hold up the motor and say it rotates CW or CCR based on... their perspective. From the front... or viewing from the...
You need to get the original Koss Sporta Pro without the button. I ordered 3 more a year or two ago. They are good for what they cost. Compact. I...
Jorge was the D-10 / D-100 guy to ask. Common for the power supply inductor coils to have broken solder joints at the legs / board. Said by...
Yes that was my experience too. Quite a good battery!
Me too. I got the Sony CF-1990, Sanyo M-2448 and there was even a Sony CF-370 thrown in for good measure. Cassette2go James is awesome and the...
My bet is capacitors.
So the new battery is preferable over the 2 x 10440 cells. More run time. (Did you mean autonomy?)
I haven't even watched it yet but I am liking it. No one else seems to be making normal no BS videos like this it seems. So thumbs up for all the...
Time to get out the Krazy glue and glue that button down in the depressed position then :thumbsup:
On your machine the pinch roller is actually physically missing or destroyed? Pinch rollers can just be cleaned thoroughly with a hard cotton swap...
It was better back when most e-bay items were simply shipped by Canada Post or USPS. I assume the plethora of 3rd party shipper intermediaries...
Intelcom still handle some USA to Canada orders from e-bay, but recently my e-bay orders have been by UniUni instead. Intelcom in 2021, 2022 and...
Yes, big 2x2 square belt was on this Sanyo M-2448 for the FFW and RW.
Sony CF-470 belt sizes as measured by solid non stretching thread: Small belt = 123mm. Large belt = 248mm. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sony CF-1990 belt sizes as measured precisely by a non stretching thread. Small belt = 145mm. Large belt = 275mm. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Measured belt path with non-stretching thread. Painstaking. Results: Sanyo M-2448 small belt is 142mm. Sanyo M-2448 large belt is 277mm. Very...
Separate names with a comma.