I couldn't find any but there are some ads and brochures sprinkled throughout the forum, here's a bad scan to kick this off! [ATTACH]
As a young skater in the 80's, the parks were dead, the pools were filled in and skateboarding was moving to 1/2 pipes and street skating. This...
Talk about rocking out in the 50's! I didn't take a photo of the Chrysler and don't remember the model but this was so cool. I wonder what kind...
Anybody seen the Sears Com/Trek 22880 before? I know some of our German Friends are saying yea it looks like an ITT, maybe even a Grundig, but...
There's something about physical models in movies and TV that always got to me and Brian Johnson was attached to some of the neatest stuff. Some...
I'm always looking for very old prerecorded cassette tapes, feel free to post any photos of your old ones. I think most started showing up around...
Posted over on X, it says 1961 Sanyo. This is so neat, yea it's a little unrefined but it's so early in the TV world. The screen looks pretty...
Yep https://sansuiworld.com/ [ATTACH]
I was looking for something else and Beltek popped up as a supplier to CRAIG (USA) shipping them 30,000 car stereos a month in 1975. A little...
I think the most I've seen before is around 32! [MEDIA]
Found over on Twitter, is that a WM-J501? https://x.com/TakuyaKawai/status/2046188787064283432/photo/1 [ATTACH]
Yep, Sony was founded in 1946 on this day May 7th! For us older members their products dominated our early lives. My first Sony was a portable...
I got off on a tangent and started trying to find the original RMS standard (USA FTC) for amplifier wattage. There seems to be a agreement on 90%...
I've posted Williston Audio before, he showed up the micro sub-woofers that would be cool in a new mini- boombox. In this video he's trying to...
This former Sony Designer has a great X Account, lot's of cool information including this recent Discman Post. They all look brilliant but I'd...
I found this cool X Feed with a bunch of guys that love working on Sansui in Japan. Apparently they aquired some NOS parts and have racks of...
Over $3,000,000 pledged! This should be a fun ride. [ATTACH] [MEDIA]
I was doing my usual morning internet search for radio cassette players and found this obscure brand from Korea called Anam. I've found a few...
....at least back in 2021, this monster was coming out, unfortunately the page on the JVC Website has been scrubbed. The Xtreme Xplosives! [ATTACH]
Found on Pond 5, too bad there's not more than 9 seconds....
Separate names with a comma.