I can't find any... 1986 [ATTACH]
I've seen these later square Sharp Boomers but they seemed to be mostly JDM (Japanese Domestic Market) Models While noodling around the internet...
Feel free to post your executive models, I consider these the flat models with a speaker, they seem to be a horizontal layout compared to a...
Yea, membership just clicked over 5000 members! I'd post the official video but it gives me an age restriction. [MEDIA]
The luscious FAIR MATE PD-562 from 1981. For a short while these executive models seemed to be popular for both the desk and portability. This...
Here's a new one for me, the equipment is branded with either SBR or ISB and most looks like rebranded equipment although Orion (TVs) is shown in...
[ATTACH]
Those waning days of the 70's was a great time for musical variety with the Police coming out of nowhere and blowing up like crazy. Add another...
Found over on X, this looks like fun, I can't tell if it's a display or they're for sale. https://x.com/Hands_Shibuya Of course Shibuya is the...
I was looking for a stapler in my office and decided to check out a clip from the movie (cuz that's how my brain works) and there's a boombox!...
AIWA XK-S1000 went for a little over $10,000 USD, wow. Even with some war wounds, it must be extremely rare. I wonder how the wood base works,...
1983 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I can't find any dimensions but it looks to be roughly 3' wide and it has a built in color CRT. The General Electric 7-7880A has been found by a...
I decided to make the plunge into 3D printing with the super-deal on Bambu Printers. I posted the link in the mega-deal thread, it's valid until...
There's been some postings with newer Tensai's but they've been around awhile although I know nothing of the brand outside of photos. This looks...
Oh yea! https://www.donki.com/campaign/bttf-40th/ Don Quijote is a department store chain, usually several stories tall. They carry everything...
I thought it might be a good idea to post about tape rot, feel free to post questions, fixes or links to anything related. Audio 1995 [ATTACH]
This guy's getting monster views, for some reason TV boombox repairs do great on YT. I tend to watch these videos while doing dishes, which takes...
I love seeing photos of work benches and tools, I thought this was neat over on X. While the post is in Japanese, they have a "CLEANING KIT."...
Just reading up on the Aurex Walky AX-W10C, yes this was released last year but some unassuming machine shop in Japan decided to release a modded...
Separate names with a comma.