I think the Aiwa RB-100 and RB-120 (?) have both receptacles for AA (or AAA) batteries and also act as chargers. They predate lithium batteries...
I have bid on several things on Buyee, with no problem bidding. Just this charger. I haven't won anything yet on Buyee. So far there's always...
I should try that.
Here are two ads for what obviously is the same Aiwa HS-J9. It first showed up in Buyee (Japan) for a fixed price of about $140 US. Lately ads...
I wanted to buy an Aiwa RB-100 charger/battery holder from Buyee. "The item is prohibited for international shipping by the Aviation Law and/or...
It was an Aiwa HS-J9. Or J600 or J09. I have a donor machine with the parts this one needed and I had already ordered a belt for it.
I'm still trying to find the walkman. I visited the local Chit Chats depot, where the staff were friendly and helpful. They verified that...
Particularly offensive in my case is that Intelcom continues to claim they have no record of my shipping number, which has been verified by Chit...
I have positive opinions of USPS and Canada Post also.
I'm in Canada and recently won an eBay auction for a vintage walkman. The seller, also in Canada, shipped it by Chit Chats. Chit Chats handed it...
Thanks everyone for the suggestions.
The J360, J09, J9 and J600 use the same Aiwa 2ME-7 mechanism. But the J360 chassis is different to accommodate the larger batteries. And the J360...
Good tips. I defrag my PC but never thought of doing it with my phone. If I mass delete my cookies, all sorts of things have to be set up again....
Thanks for pointing that out. The question remains if the remote control jack is wired to be default pause or not. What is the fidelity loss...
Using a walkman and Audacity on a computer to turn about 50 commercial and self-recorded cassettes into mp3's. The quality can't be any worse than...
My suggestion, which I frequently regret not using, is to compose long posts in a text file. Again and again I have run into problems with photo...
The problem with that is the input jacks for the two mics are separate and mono, and one of the mics has a switch to pause recording. So one of...
Huh. I composed a reply about how to avoid losing posts-in-composition and about digitizing cassettes, and tried to recover from what looked like...
My only boom box, a Sanyo M9998. Don't worry, it's all reassembled and everything works except the AM band. As the original owner I have...
Mind boggling.
Separate names with a comma.