I had been looking at this auction, I was not however aware it was not a true dd model. What is the best reasonably priced DD model for me to...
Oh that's great news, new tape stock!
i think you meant CJ Bolland :D Looks like a great set mate
Great stuff and worth the wait, now blast that Sanyo!
Nice shelves! You have some great boxes on there including some of the rare and beautiful TV boxes :thumbup:
I have two of these Walkman Jazz tapes for sale on the bay at the mo:)
11.50!!!!! Damn that's a lottery box for the money
Very nice and looks so good in red
Argh those speakers tho, mmmmmm
Yeah shes a classy looking thing a Deech is always good to deal with
I'd agree, not worth the opening bid im afraid.
Yeah that has expensive mistake written all over it!
Leave it with us.
The first one is the most thorough and cohesive of them i think.
Epic, really the king of pop. You never see videos of this scale of creativity any more...
God i love that Marantz micro stack, i gots to find one of them
Very nice, i have a deep fondness for minidisc as i adopted the technology quite early on as it suited me in every way being so adaptable. I need...
Yes, definitely looks like the wrong polarity adapter was used.
Allow me to move to the correct place :)
Ah mate that sounds perfect :thumbsup:
Separate names with a comma.