Seconded, i woulda taken that military green Kaboom home!
Haha i enjoyed them thanks man!
Mobile fidelity sound lab, 100 or so albums were released in this format of special tape stock and and realtime duplication. Sound is supposed to...
Excellent guide, this covers so many issues :thumbup:
Cool find!
I use a fine watch oil on my walkmans and boxes, works great.
welcome
I have a Spectrum to and just cant bear to part with it, not used it in a few years tho...
Damn that red against the chrome is poppin'!
Hmm i have both here having just picked up a K to restore, i will investigate to :thumbup:
Great post and good tip on this Sony:thumbup:
Damn crazy legs looks young in that pic! Great find Deech as thats a rare aka..
Blimey. Tough crowd.
Horrific. Thoughts go out to the families and USA in general at the moment. I think the Bloomberg crew are all good so far
Hello and welcome
Lovely selection
:( Nothing, no one have anything they need shift?
Extremely helpful with photo's to show to. It may not be clear to you but this could potentially help hundreds of people as time goes by and...
Damn that cassette seems to run very nicely, no discernible w&f, was the deck easy to rebelt? I always liked the look of these by 3 piecers are...
Separate names with a comma.