:fisch
Walkgirl! Welcome back!
It looks tricky in there but what a beautiful overbuilt machine
Geez that looks good in red
[ATTACH]
Yeah they are kinda cool, all come in heat proof cases to which is neat. You are right tho they do look kinda bootleg and are on mixed brands of...
I don't know, i see him most weekends i might ask him. I sold it to him for £15 to as i had no idea it was worth anything back then.... :lollegs:
Thats a good amount of fun for 50 cents
Nope no way to attach them, they just sit in the bag. Pretty cool
Sweet soundtrack and period correct box :) Looks orange tho?
Hello mate welcome. What model did you find? Does it still function ok? I bet that felt good to dig out and blast again :)
I sold it in the end to a fellow i know who lives near us, he doesn't collect boxes or anything, he's an antique dealer but he took a liking to...
I have some of these and stacks of TDK FE90's, i have lots of packs of 5 tapes. If anyone wants a pack for free let me know, just pay postage...
Yeah very cool. I wish i knew you wanted one, I had one not so long ago, it came in a leather bag with red velvet inserts etc. Was a lovely thing...
Ohhh yes the GF555, yes, thats what we meant. It's never had any appeal to me i don't know why. And i don't even mind the ugly ones...
Yeah but which one? The one in the white top is nice but she knows it, the other one looks aloof.
Nice colourful wall, love those 2 apm Sonys to. I need a RC550 main speaker so I have bid on your parts box :thumbup:
Very nice site, i'm just gonna enjoy a fine whisky and have a good browse. An interesting side note, I received a bag of cassettes today from and...
Oh dang that's a heavyweight stack
Yeah if we talk about Crowns we have to remember the CSC line, 850, 950, 945 etc. Very fine boxes.
Separate names with a comma.