Umm, ok?
Welcome back mate, what do you have left?
Daisy, wow, what an intro, i feel like i have stared right into your soul, it was such a moving and heart felt introduction to your mind :smoke
Jan Hammer - Crocketts Theme
Stunning! what a transformation, I would love to come and browse for a couple hours
Hey Ao, Mine played and fast forward ok, rewind was a bit slow and the motor was a tiny bit noisy. I looked inside and it is packed, and i mean...
Having recently got a TC-D5 i can say, it was smaller than i imagined, stunning looks and build quality and just felt very tactile and special and...
Wow its smaller than i thought, looks lovely in red to :thumbup:
Wow thats a lot of unit for 7.50! Looks really nice and i bet its typical Panny quality :thumbsup:
Yeah a full size deck needn't cost a lot, look for something on ebay recently serviced. Or get a boombox, or a portable cassette...
What do you think of it so far?
Rare and beautiful birds, very nice
Jeez, that's been through it!
What an odd yet compelling story, I can almost picture 3 Kimono wearing, walkman toting lads throwing up burners in the subway.........
Nice! I bet receiving that box in the post after so long was pure heaven. And that coffee table :ohmy:ohmy:ohmy:ohmy:ohmy:ohmy:ohmy:ohmy
See, this is why A: Your name is Toocool B: I keep an eye on this thread This is a new discovery for me and i'm going to get the album. You sir...
I think this is fantastic, she will surely love it. Anytime someone puts thought and effort into a gift like this, personally selects tracks for...
Damn that looks like fun!
Oh that looks like a fun place, I can see me wading through that over the next few weeks....
Damn thats cool, i want to see the diorama behind tho to!
Separate names with a comma.