I love the enthusiasm. I dunno about a tape label but there was a mixtape exchange thread, we should get that running with more participants for...
Welcome Miles , your mixtape looks interesting. Am I correct in thinking this is one we can buy?
Beautiful units
Very nice, good that you say it has a Sanyo feel as it is a Sanyo aka, M1700 i think..
The only thing hidden was the meaning of the post previously, the "pruning" made that topic readable and would of possibly elicited some help...
I have a Sony TC-D5 in with Sergei at the moment, very much looking forward to getting this baby fixed!
Yeah 800W might be a touch optimistic but i love that just like the 80's it is being marketed with the pmpo rating which means nothing but sounds...
Nope, he's right, these are pretty poor performers. Suitable for playback only as they are wholly unsuitable for recording with massive w&F....
I actually think thats a good price for a unique machine. Well worth it i think especially if it just needs a service.
Boomboxes were never designed as high quality recording devices, mixtapes would be mediocre at best. I have since bought a TC-D5 which is...
The end.
Right this has gone on long enough. This could of been cleared up long ago with either, yes I am the buyer and I am now selling it here are some...
Yes indeed. You can learn and adapt or just accept people avoiding your threads. Let’s see if we can get this back on track....
Excellent two great finds and a Technics to! Just shows they are still out there if you hunt about
Well there are issues for sure. He sent me a mixtape recently and now i find myself listening to country and folk music in the car.... :hmmm:hmmm:hmmm
Well, after reading your post i have amended it for you so that you can actually get to the point of the post with out multiple reads. The...
I have a Sony TC-D5 in for repair with Sergi at the moment, it was such a beautifully made unit i thought it deserved a pro repair. Keep an eye...
Two legends get together, amazing how much is packed into 24hrs. That 950 is so clean, what a great gift. It's meets like this and the ongoing...
Ohhh that Akai !!! Beauty!!!
I hope someone here can hook a brother up, Auto is good people to deal with :thumbup:
Separate names with a comma.