The house looks big and spacious with great light to.
Damn thats quite a project Nev! AO said he had given you and hand moving some boxes in, must feel so good to get them out of storage and see them...
Looks like a busy repair room, welcome
One of the greatest, my son loves this track and it always reminds me of him :thumbsup:
Let me just say, having experienced the Bumpboxx and tested it relatively extensively i can state: 1. The Ion thing MrX mentioned, believe me it...
Welcome Jet, a GF777 is a hell of a way to make an entrance. I have a PDF of deck rebelting if you need it, the power switch it a bit flaky on...
Yes ! You know we got to have a Euro meet soon....
I had one of these in yellow until recently, very nice unit for what it is. I think its simple lines are quite pleasing
Ah great stuff, a Euro mini meet. Nice to see you guys get together, looks like a great impromptu meet. Some lovely walkmans there and that Aiwa...
Damn that should be awesome, let us know man!
Welcome to the forums both :) Snake i sent you a pm about the Sony to :)
Blimey and it survived! Great save
Yeah I don't think I ever saw one before. Thanks for the pics
That's so nice, a box with history is always nice. It's a shame this one has such a sad history but it now has a new custodian who can look after...
Jesus I dunno that looks beyond help.
Yes i think this is a translation issue. Violet is showing blank cassettes still sealed that they would consider exchanging for other peoples...
Yeah these are gorgeous boxes but Rahrah is right they have an obscenely complicated deck, however, once working the deck is very nice indeed. Im...
I find there is very little times when a spring needs replacing altogether. I recently repared a radio for a relative with a compartment so rusted...
My god i love that!!!!! Never seen one before
Welcome to the forums man.
Separate names with a comma.