Nice units, of the complete ones maybe consider changing the belts if your brave enough.
Arcades, 80s music, damn im already wanting to go there! Rediscovering the joys of mixtapes is so much fun. Welcome man and hope you enjoy it
Welcome both
I agree with Si, a couple of times i have made a mistake and had a message from a friendly helpful ebayer and i have refunded and let them keep...
Welcome back
Yes apologies wrong thread!
Great job and helpful for anyone looking to rebelt theirs.
Arrrrgghhhh that is so frustrating.... :(
What a lovely looking unit!
Welcome aboard, always good to have an enthusiastic new member :)
I would say it is definately worth saving. Look at it! Its lovely!
Good good. Well they are all gorgeous. I still find it mind blowing to see something like the WM2 untouched by time and looking so fresh. I can...
what a blast from the past, hard to believe that was 25 years ago....
I think this is a well thought out post, I haven't heard any of the DD's as i still haven't pulled the plug on one, they are quite pricey and/or...
Hey Andy welcome. Great items to start a love affair with tapes a second time around. WM-D6C is such a nice walkman and a Nak Dragon, well thats...
Welcome back man.
Blimey, all boxed and beautiful. So nice to see them all with packaging. Don't forget though, use em or lose em, they last better used...
Damn this is great news! Consider me ordering.
Ohhh great choice :thumbup: [MEDIA]
Great to see this thread going again Deech by the way :thumbup:
Separate names with a comma.