Glad you enjoy them buddy. I will do my best in the next week or two. Cheers! Oz
I really should. I haven’t done any cassette related videos in a bit. Both the Nak 680ZX and JVC KD-A8 deserve some love too. Let’s see what I...
Agreed! He seems to have been a super smooth cat! Lol Yeah that title on Delos wax is not that common and there’s nothing wrong with securing a...
Thank you! :yahoo
This is another fabulous sounding Joe Williams album on Delos. Find the vinyl and marvel at both the performance and sonics. [ATTACH]
Yeah but do you have the vinyl version??? :-) I bet that would provide another very compelling rendition if played back on a reference level...
Yup I have spotted your reply and and I’ll reply back shortly. Cheers! Oz LTBS/Phonogram
Bluesy! I totally dropped the ball man. I can't believe I hadn't popped back to this since December. I feel horrible. First off thanks for all...
Enjoy! [MEDIA]
Bleusy! Man I am SO SORRY it took me this long to reply. Sorry but I get so many e-mails that often they simply get pushed at the bottom of the...
Delos is a quality label no doubt!
Nothing to apologize about buddy! And yes, the Joe Williams/Nakamichi Reference Recording video was also done with my Nakamichi BX-300 because at...
Hey Bleus! Just went to the link and read all the info on that page. Just amazing initiative and I have a few questions for you: 1. The final...
Yessir! On that video the Santana Abraxas is culled from that same MOFI 1-Step/45rpm LP (pictured) that in fact traveled around the world with the...
Ooh! Amazing! And I also have the LP of the same title so this could be a triple shootout! Lol Anyway, keep us posted. Incidentally is your copy...
Dear Bleus, I am a bit confused. The Nakamichi I used for the JNH & Friends was my BX-300 which does indeed contain Dolby B & C - not my 680ZX....
Brilliant articles and reporting gents! Thank you!
Brilliant! Thanks for sharing it! I'd never seen this and it's pure gold!
De rien (I hope Google translate is correct with this) LOL
Brilliant link! Thank you for that and the super nice compliment KJ!
Separate names with a comma.