I was wrapping up some of my players when I came across these two. Sporting two different model numbers and a different front door, these units...
One of my first threads years ago was my growing Sports Model Walkman Collection. I always loved these and used to find them all the time at the...
I busted out my L.L. Cool J Radio Cassette Tonight and was cranking it on the newly rebelted Marantz CRS-4000 out in the shop. It was sounding...
I was trying to button up a Superscope CRS-4000 after a belt change but I'm getting a right channel squeal when I hit cassette play (that changes...
Here's a few pages from the catalog, the full issue is here. https://archive.org/details/KatalogQuelle1980RFN [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I don't if this has been posted, from archive.org [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
This is a cool ad for a very nice looking radio. [ATTACH]
There's been a few threads over the years with mini-boomboxes but I'm thinking this is time to make the biggest-baddest thread of all the...
Hanging out in the bunker tonight trying to clean some stuff up and listen to some good music, a la cassette. Something up in the racks was...
From One-to-One Magazine, 1988 found on the AmericanRadioHistory Website [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
From the great www.AmericanRadioHistory.com Website [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Bradley Broadcast sold audio equipment including field production portables, check out the good stuff from 1993. This also has some other brand...
Found over on Archive.org, there's not a lot of Cybernet Audio Information but I found this German Catalog, the rest of the brochure is component...
Separate names with a comma.