Cool ad from 1980 [ATTACH]
Technics Concise 4 from 1982 [ATTACH]
Found this cool cutsheet on the web [ATTACH]
I was doing some internet surfing and found an interesting unit, the Sony LX-1K. It looks like a mini-boombox with a tiny built in speaker but it...
I don't think I knew Sanyo had watches, these are from 1981. [ATTACH]
As a kid I loved Cox Airplanes and jumping into bigger and better balsa-wood planes. Cox had the market cornered, with Tester behind. Tester...
Everyone is talking about Tanashin these days; are they the ones making all of the new cassette deck mechanicals? If I find something I'll post...
Found on the forum reader, thanks Retro and gagaeyes! One of these just sold on ebay, I was going to buy it but just missed the sale while...
I love TV boomboxes, these were super-expensive back in the 70's but were quickly replaced by little LCD TVs in the 80's. Any kid would have...
This is a great video, watched it doing dishes last night. Vince has some knowledge but approaches his repairs like I do. I don't want to ruin...
I just saw this, up for auction last year this went for $113,400 USD....
Just found this article on the 2015 Givenchy Fashion Show, there's a nice stack of vintage boomers, I have to believe they used a ton of these...
Sorry, it's a video.... [MEDIA]
This is down in the forum reader, I thought I'd bring it upstairs for everyone to enjoy. Thanks to the original poster! [ATTACH]
I found a great thread on the old forum, and thought these should be brought upstairs, thanks to the original poster! [ATTACH]
I thought I'd start a thread with some of the magazines and books I have related to the hobby, feel free to post anything related, with links if...
[ATTACH]
Found on the Lasonic Website, I think this has just been updated, maybe they're getting back into it with more models. It's nice when companies...
Just caught this will cruising around the internet, the George Michael, Listen with Prejudice Sony WM-D6C on Ebay....
Separate names with a comma.