[ATTACH]
Panasonic RX-FW39 from 1987 [ATTACH]
Toshiba RP-2030 from 1985, wow are these good looking, anybody own a pair? There was a short time in the 80's when most of the big guys were...
AIWA HS-J700 from 1988. I thought I had posted this model before but I can't find it, it is kind of interesting how there weren't many marketing...
Some of the best from Sanyo in 1983 [ATTACH]
Panasonic RX-C38 from 1987 [ATTACH]
Sony MZ-1 MiniDisc Player from 1993 [ATTACH]
From 1990, this is a two part ad and I don't think the YST-C11 has batteries, so it's not really a portable but still nice looking. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
These are so beautiful, it would be ultra lucky to find one out in the wild, I don't think they got to retail in the US because of copywrite...
From Wireless World 1975, the Nakamichi 550 [ATTACH]
I don't think the YouTube Channel has been posted, I don't remember seeing it here but the website photos have been. He has a ton of cool stuff,...
From 1982, there's so much going on with this one I don't know where to start. Is that a Nagra on the bench? [ATTACH]
From Audio Magazine 1984, www.WorldRadioHistory.com https://worldradiohistory.com/Archive-All-Audio/Archive-Audio/80s/Audio-1982-04.pdf [ATTACH]...
This is neat, I don't remember this but Sinclair had the coolest electronics back in the 70's. As a kid, his ads were memorizing. This watch...
From 1984, what a cool little system, all the buttons and sliders are so 1980's in a good way, the speakers could have used a little refinement...
From 1986, I don't think I've ever seen this before, Quasar was part of Panasonic/Technics at this time and other than TVs we didn't see many...
I think this guy used to be a regular poster on here but he got rid of everything a few years ago. [MEDIA] [MEDIA]
Down in the bunker right now, some more sad news for the day. I always loved Christo "the wrapper" a guy that did things really out there but at...
https://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-SONY-SPORTS-Walkman-AM-FM-STEREO-CASSETTE-PLAYER-MODEL-WM-FS191-NIB-/193300918585?_trksid=p2349526.m4383.l4275.c10#vi...
Separate names with a comma.