I've moved on from this. There no point in dwelling on it anymore.
I've never cared for money. It's about fairness and treating other people the way you'd like to be treated. People like the guy I've been dealing...
I've lost this battle. Ebay basically sided with the buyer as I suspected from the beginning. I've had to give the fucker a refund and he won't...
So I will add this to my ebay auctions for a while. Best to be honest with other potential buyers. Another thing ebay changed is that buyers...
I remember having an anonymous email program years ago. Basically you can type in any kind of email address for yourself eg. youareadick@head.com...
Hahah awesome. Nah was just kidding. Don't need the feds at my door.
The idiot left me a negative feedback. Hahahah what a muppet. I wish I could sent him a bag of dog shit for xmas!!!
Well I've just been on the phone to ebay. They will be contacting the buyer and will remind them on the return process. If he's still not willing...
If this douche is not willing to even print out the shipping label then it's a lost cause. I'll be pissed if ebay refunds the full amount to him.
Yep DC2 are hard to come by these days. Always on the look out on yahoo auctions myself and haven't seen one on there for months. Keep looking....
At this point I really don't care if I make a loss. I bought the WM-3 at a cheap price. Will make a loss and it's a shame cause it's more valuable...
So here goes. I had sold 2 walkmans. One to the US and one to South Korea. My mistake ( a big one) was that I sent the US Walkman to South Korea...
Yep. An honest mistake on my part. I've apologised atleast 3 times and still get rude responses from this guy like its the end of the world. I now...
Basically I sent the wrong Walkman to this guy in Virginia. He is not willing to go to the post office to return it as I was the one who made the...
Can you help me out? Need someone in the US to organise a courier (fedex maybe) to pick up a Walkman from a buyer and have it sent back to me in...
Found this image so it seems like you've done it correctly. [ATTACH]
Hi all. So I messed up on ebay. Sent the wrong parcels to two sellers. Basically I sent the US parcel to Sth Korea and vice versa. The US buyer is...
Woo hoo. Got it going!! One of the negative terminals (spring) had a loose connection. Resoldered and now working. Just need to fit new belts and...
Thanks for the input guys. Will check it out again on the weekend. Might redo the solder on the board before doing any disassembly.
So recently bought what I thought was a almost mint condition TPS-L2. Received it today and I'm not too pleased. Looked awesome in the photos but...
Separate names with a comma.