Done 5 DD's with this kit so far and results are always good. A great reproduction kit!!
Selling a red DD-3. On my For Sale page.
Should be able to find something similar
I use this at work and home too. Does the job. Many other types out there so shop around. I'd stay away from WD-40 though. Its good for a...
Yep belts and a bit of oil or lubricant on the pulleys or gears can help.
[ATTACH]
Great work.
Hey all. So finally transferred my site over to my own domain. I've added a blog post too. Will use this to update on any Walkmans I have for...
Still need to decide whether I deal on ebay. The damn fees are killing me.
Sure is. If I get bids on ebay i'll need to remove the sale on my site.
Hey all, Finally got my site moved to my own domain. Added some Walkmans for sale so check it out. You don't have to buy of course but would like...
Love those Aiwa's. The pastel green and blue colors on the front scream 80's :)
Oh my....
Hi all. Looking for a DD30 in any color. Must working and in good to excellent condition. Broken center gear is ok as I can replace it. I'm...
Yep I'm having the same issue with older brand new SA series cassettes. Gets so back sometimes it starts chewing up the tape. Have no issues with...
Installed the first gear kit in one of my dd's. Thanks Marian for your effort in getting these gear kits made. Superb!!
Well it's been a while since I've gotten another Walkman but here's one. It's a WM FX-52. I had a FX-56 back in the 90's in high school but it's...
The central gears are now for sale on Marian's ebay store. I'll be getting maybe 4 to start replacing my DD's. Even though I've been able to...
Thanks. Taking a small break from the Walkmans and all Walkman related stuff. The webpage is almost done. I just need to wait a few more weeks...
Separate names with a comma.