I've been playing around with my DD's for the last few months. Been able to remove the center gear and repair them. One thing to be careful with...
That seller will be the last to laugh when they use that player in the next Guardians of The Galaxy!!
Recently got this from Japan. Check out some of the pages. Pretty cool. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Anyone here the seller? Not a 1979 Walkman first of all and $2000 for a boxed WM20? A little greedy isn't it. Just my opinion....
It's easy to fit the spring back. Once you put the player back together with the door catch you will see a small rectangular slot from the inside....
Thanks for the replies. I just thought the speaker configurations was cool.
Hello fellow boom box peeps. I'm more of a Walkman nut but also love a good boom box now and again :) I have an opportunity to purchase an Asahi...
Hey all. Looking for a DD9 in good to excellent condition. Doesn't have to be working but would prefer if the motors are atleast running.
Bad news. Checked the pink wm 20 I have and it does not work. Even with the headphones plugged in. It's a little dented too.
All I'll say is baby Groot was too cute.
I've sold plenty of WM10 /20's. Most have been in excellent to mint condition. Average sales were around $300-$380 in Australian dollars. All were...
I'll keep it I suppose. I really like it. Sound is surprisingly good.
I'll dig out the pink wm 20 this weekend and check to see if it works.
Here's a WM 20. [ATTACH]
Are you looking for a pink one in working or non working condition? I have a pink WM 20 but is missing the battery cover and not working at the...
What do you all think the value is for the Aiwa HS U07? I am thinking of selling it. Got it working with a new belt. Comes with the radio tuner...
I was using a WM 30 for a while as my daily. Sold all my daily ones :) But I think I've found my next daily. I recently bought an Aiwa HS U07. Was...
Ok so I'm breaking with the Sony tradition on my end :) Saw this Aiwa advertised locally with the radio tuner pack and with a few sets of Aiwa...
Best to wait until I get some of these gears and try on my own DD's before I work on yours :) Don't want to risk damaging your DD's
Mate if you are wiling to, I can help. I'm waiting for these gears to be available too and I have 5 DD's to repair. I've taken the center gear off...
Separate names with a comma.