I'm still new to the DD line of walkmans but after getting a few DD's I'm getting more confident in taking the centre gear assembly apart. It does...
Is it at all possible to use the central gear from a WM 2 or WM 5 on a DD Walkman? I have a few WM 5's that are for spares so just wondering if...
I got one in mint condition too but only the Walkman and no box. But I also have an unused WM-3 in a box with all the goodies with foam still on...
I'd be keen on a case for the Boodo Khan. I didn't believe all the stories on DOL until I heard it myself. DAYUM its loud. :shock:shock:shock
Ok thanks for the tip. I've used Deoxit on the whole board and cleaned it up. Seems ok for the moment so will keep testing it.
Hehehe rather than the player eating the tape it would have been you!!
One question. Was there a cassette inside? Heheheh. Happy Birthday!!
Hey all. Just noticed on the DD III I received today that there is static noise thru the headphones even at zero volume on both A and B headphone...
For the Boodo Khan fans. [ATTACH]
Received more today. An almost mint condition DD III and the famous DD 100 Boodo Khan. DD III works well and sound is excellent but the Boodo Khan...
[ATTACH]
A few more. Is it just me or does the WM 101 kinda looks like a 3d image now? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Hey guys. So since working on my site I've been playing around in photoshop creating different backgrounds from photos I've been taking. I thought...
I agree on not wanting to turn it into a full on business. Enjoy working on them and not make it "work". Once it turns in work, it's no longer...
Just wondering if anyone has any catalogue scans for wm 20, wm 40 and tps l2's? I'd like to put some on the site.
Yep fixed the rew and fwd. There's a small gear with a spring underneath and I found that the gear was put on upside down.
Hey all. Hope you are all doing well. Well since acquiring a DC-2 and a couple of DD3's I found the slider lock for the cassette lid are quite...
Aww man now I have to buy one of these too!!! Nice find.
Headphones are Audio Technica ATH M50X
Thanks and yes I will be adding a "shop" also. Testing out some different layouts.
Separate names with a comma.